Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lea & Steve & Baby Giglia {Ancaster Maternity Photographer}

What can I say about this girl that I haven't already said? I can't believe in just over a year we photographed Lea & Steve's engagement and Costa Rica wedding and now, they are expecting a little mixed Italian and blonde bundle of joy. 

Lea always corrects me when I call her my client. Ummm, I told Steve you called me your client and then I cried.

So, work aside, my dear and sweet and drop dead gorgeous friend Lea makes the most radiant mother to be. She told me she would trust nobody else to do this session. And I can imagine how an expectant mom would feel with all the changes to her body, and not particularly overjoyed with the camera documenting it. Their session was relaxed, serene, and at times fun and hilarious. Sounds a lot like them, no? 

We love you both and can't wait for baby Giglia to arrive!

Love you. Mean it.
Always & forever,

Wendy

















































No comments:

Post a Comment