Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Heaven and earth

From the moment Wendy and Michael walked in our door my husband and I knew they were different. 

Meeting with them to do our maternity photo session has been a long time coming, with the unexpected loss of our son last year- we had to obviously cancel our maternity session. Wendy was very supportive and understanding, but also instilled hope in our hearts that we will one day get to work with them for a maternity and newborn shoot.

Wendy was actually one of the first people we announced our current pregnancy to. She was genuinely sweet and we were able to book our April 2013 session with her.

Being a very shy and self conscious person, I knew I didn't really feel comfortable taking bare belly shots, during our session, they did not force us to do anything we didn't feel comfortable doing.

What I noticed happening during our session was (with their encouragement and positive feedback ) my confidence was becoming greater and greater. They made me feel like I was actually able to take a nice photo. Wendy then asked if I was interested in doing some belly photos with just her in private, something told me I should try, and so I did. I think this is something I would have regretted not doing. I thank her so much for this!

It's not often people hire photographers or other people running businesses, that can instantly feel like your friends. My husband and I are very grateful for Wendy and Michaels help in capturing some of our first precious milestones of our new baby boy, as well as so beautifully capturing special memories of our angel baby.

Looking forward to many more sessions together! 


Eric & Katie Frankum







No comments:

Post a Comment