Thursday, June 5, 2014

Alana & Steve {Hamilton Engagement Photographer}

I don't know about you guys, but any lawyers I've ever met don't look like her. I guess there are women out there who indeed can have it all including a wonderful career, beautiful home, a man who adores her and natural stunning looks. We can't wait for their wedding in a few short weeks at Edgewater Manor.

We started out their engagement session at their beautiful home near Aberdeen in Hamilton. I've always wondered what those charming century homes look like and now I know. 

Words don't really do this evening justice, so for now, here's a sneak peek.

Thanks for an amazing evening guys! See you soon. 

xo

Wendy



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment