Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eliara: Pre-Communion

It was many, many years ago when I was in the wedding party of these two, now parents of three gorgeous girls. Fate and circumstance (and Facebook) brought us back together last summer for a trip down memory lane and a family photo shoot. I love it when I photograph clients who are as obsessed with pictures as I am.

Eliara, a middle child of three has an upcoming Communion so last night was spent photographing her. This little girl was right in her element. She is used to smiling in her many dance competitions and their entire house is covered, floor to ceiling in family photos.

After enjoying some homemade pasta, sauce and vino, we said goodnight to these beautiful angels and they waved from the window in their jammies, making me promise there would be a sleepover soon.

Amore.







No comments:

Post a Comment