Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wedluxe 2013 {Toronto event photographer}




There is something about being in one building with so much talent all at once that is over the top inspiring. I have been wanting to attend the Wedluxe show for a couple of years now.We had the chance to be featured on their blog this year but to my disappointment, the bride and groom chose not to be featured. So, alas, we dreamt from afar. I was pleasantly surprised to have vendors whom I have followed and admired for the past few years of my photography journey, approaching me by name today. Shouting something like YOU KNOW ME? seemed a bit over the top and ridiculous. So I played it cool and tamed my inner excitement.

I'm thrilled to make a few announcements regarding the direction of my business this year. I have been teaming up with some stupid-ridiculous talented vendors and venues to create a preferred vendor list. Branding will be ready shortly.  

For now, enjoy the eye candy. 

xo

Wendy






































































The amazing Danielle from Keighli Events was my date today. Her hustle and fire to be successful remind me of where I was a few years...she wants it more than anyone....and she'll get there! I got her these tickets as a Christmas gift to say...."I believe in you." And I do.

































And what we walked away with...free lunch, free drinks, free macarons until you couldn't eat anymore, cakepops, limo ride, nails done, hair done, earrings, perfume, the Wedluxe magazine..and for a tiny ticket of $35......best money ever spent....Merry Christmas Danielle (Keigli Events).

xoxo


The fabulous Julia & Julia Bridal. If you haven't booked them for your hair and makeup, you need to!
They are best friends and a total blast to be around! Oh, and they'll make you look like magic!



Follow me on Instagram at http://instagram.com/wendyalana where I've tagged all the fabulous talent from today!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment