Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Viva Mexico!

Call it a fluke or "Fate-ish" as my June bride calls it. She was looking for a wedding photographer to come to her Mayan Riviera wedding. A past client of mine let me know that she had posted an inquiry on their Binbrook Facebook page and recommended me. I jumped on that train as fast as I could and sent her my information, to which she replied that I am awesome, but perhaps too awesome for her to be able to book.

We chatted, worked out an arrangement and I have been told to pack my bags because in 38 days, Michael and I are flying out with a group of 30 cool and laidback people to photograph this amazing marriage by the ocean.

The bachelorette party will be held in Playa Del Carmen. A girl after my own heart. And oddly enough, their resort is steps from where Michael and I said "I do."

My already amazing wedding season just took a turn to being even more amazing. And for almost next to nothing, we booked an extra week. Two weeks of paradise is exactly what the Dr. ordered in this household.

OLE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment