Wednesday, August 22, 2012

An engagement shoot. For one.


I got this cute email from Dea, asking me for an engagement type of shoot. For a single person. Upon further prompting and getting to know her, I discovered she was on her own and ready to mingle. She wanted some photos done for her online dating profile, and sounded so skeptical about it; almost embarassed. I asked her if her ex had broken her heart, and offered a break-up discount. When we met tonight in Toronto, I was greeted with the best hug and the biggest smile.

We had some pretty spectacular scenery to work with. Dea came prepared with some outfits and a permit she had purchased to shoot. Amazing! Most amazing though, was her outgoing attitude which masked a bit of adorable shyness around the camera. Why so shy? My girlfriend commented on my photos that Dea strongly resembles Christy Turlington. I concur.

I'm currently running a few promotions so if you're single and need some new photos that will grab a second look online, or just looking for a pick-me-up from a recent crestfallen relationship, I'm your gal.
What better way to recover from an ex than a beautiful photo shoot, and what's better than a discounted beautiful photo shoot?

Deanne...thank you for a fantastic evening and I wish you all the best in your journey.

Love,

Wendy








No comments:

Post a Comment