Thursday, August 16, 2012

My altar'd life (play on words)

Amongst my wedding plans, I met Mary. Living somewhat parallel lives, we were planning our weddings together and inspiring each other to later lay the foundations of our own businesses. Mary is a wedding planner and was a bride. Her plans for the altar were somewhat altered and somewhere between neuroscience and garter belts, here she is. I asked permission to share her blog because, well, sometimes I feel I can no longer offer the kinds of advice I used to when I was single and wandering.

She's living her life and writing about it in an honest and candid way and I'm so proud of her and the person she's become.

Mary, looking forward to hearing more about your adventures and I will see you at the wedding next weekend!

Love,

Wendy

xo

http://myaltardlife.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment