Thursday, May 30, 2013

Red.



Lisa and I met years ago...we used to double date....she's still married to her date and wanted to do something special to celebrate her hard training after having a baby girl. I hadn't seen her in years and was absolutely thrilled and a little nervous to have her come to my home for a session. Lisa is all things fabulous. She's a corporate executive. She's a rock chick. She's got great taste...obviously...did you check out those shoes? We had the amazing Carrie from The Full Spectrum salon come and do makeup and hair for the shoot. There's something super special about the entire experience of hair, makeup, champagne and music that really brings a woman alive. Her fire engine red hair...all natural and porcelain skin just made for such an amazing combination. My favourite reaction was when she mused......I can't believe that's me.

Baby....it's all you! Enjoy. The XX rated photos are for hubby's eyes only.

Love,

Wendy
























(And what's a good boudoir session without an amazing before and after) 
Isn't she fabulous?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment