Friday, October 19, 2012

A friday whirlwind

How could it only be noon and so many things have happened? One of my diamonds fell out of my wedding ring. Got a request to shoot a wedding in Costa Rica and another two people who are forfeiting their deposits with other photographers to book with us. Someone cancelled, rescheduled, cancelled and rescheduled our shoot for Sunday. Getting ready for a shoot with an amazing family tonight who's story will touch your heart. Prepping for dinner tomorrow night. Jogged with the dog in my breakfast sausaged-size ponytail and tripped over him in public. Ate black cherry ice cream (five days of no bad foods, cigarettes, alcohol and exercise are doing me in!) And finished editing two sessions. And it's just after noon hour.

Happy Friday to all! I'm ending this week with a creative. I've been lacking the time to both write and create and it bugs me. So I make time. Even if it's in my sleep.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Wendy







No comments:

Post a Comment